Thursday 6 September 2012

...because another night is another roof terrace ...

























I am on a mission to get to all the hotel roof top terrace bars that have been open this year. With the end of August and days getting shorter, I have realised that summer is coming to an end and I haven't got an endless amount of time. 
Therefore another beautiful night means another beautiful roof top terrace with a stunning view...

Casa Fuster is a luxury hotel 'uptown', in Gracia. It was designed by Domenech i Muntaner and built in 1908 by Señor Fuster as a gift to his wife (nice!). After extensive restoration and conversion it was opened as a hotel in 2004. 

UN BESO: Casa Fuster, Pasaje de Gracia, 132, Barcelona X

2 comments:

  1. Nice! You’re in for very interesting mission, my friend. What a perfect way to make your vacation worthwhile! :D Barcelona really has a lot of rooftop terrace bars, and all of them have such stunning views! Well, it’s October now. What’s your status? Did you accomplish your mission?

    Rolf Matchen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rolf, thanks, I am enjoying my mission! I have not completed my list yet and I am hoping for a few more dry and sunny nights in October. If not, there is always next year!

      Delete